Are you deciding to hire a moving company or rent a truck? A lot of people are in the same position. Here we’ll review some of the factors that will affect your decision.
How much does a moving company cost? At Calfo Red Line Transfer, this number will not be a mystery. We’ll provide an estimate upfront. This will include packing materials, the cost of fuel and tolls, all labor, and the truck itself. One neat number. You won’t have to wonder about the hidden costs of your personal time involved in obtaining boxes and packing every item you own, not to mention getting behind the wheel of a large vehicle.
When was the last time you moved? You probably have erased that from your memory because of the sheer effort involved. Moving is laborious. From packing to physically moving furniture and heavy items to loading a truck and unloading—the fun never ends. Not to mention driving a large truck and trying to merge onto highways.
Scope of move
Don’t have too many belongings? You may have more than you think. And the last thing you want is for Uncle Bob to throw out his back again.
Optimize your budget
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Summer Is Busier Than Winter
- Weekends Are Busier Than Weekdays
- Are You Willing To Pack Yourself? Consider A Hybrid Solution Where You Pack, We Load And Transport.
A professional mover such as Calfo Red Line Transfer offers:
- Experienced, Professional Movers Trained To Confidently Drive Unwieldy Trucks
- Insured Experts Who Know How To Package And Transport Fragile Or Irreplaceable Items
- All Of The Costs Rolled Into One Number
Still not sure?
Reach out to Calfo Red Line Transfer for a free estimate. We’ll answer all of your questions and get you set on the right path to your next move.